The purpose of the function is to assist the Group Reporting and consolidation Manager in the management & legal accounting of the Group.
Monitor the performance of the Group (P&L, Balance Sheet, Working Capital, Cash flow). Are the main interlocutor for two countries (closing, projection, process and TM1)
Act as the Group database administrator for TM1.
Perform internal audit assignments.
- Monitoring and controlling the group consolidation process (assisting the business units with the upload of their data) for the actual results, projections, operating plan;
- Ensuring the consistency of the data (historical and between units)
- Check and analyze the differences between legal and management reporting;
- Check the intercompany balances and ensure differences are corrected;
- Monitor the performance of the Group against operating plan, prior year and projection;
- Prepare management reporting for the Group;
- Liaise between TM1 users and the various IT database administrators in the local businesses;
- Manage the security within TM1, creation of new users
- Creation of new profit centers, customers, accounts, SKU’s and their related hierarchies in TM1;
- Coordinate future TM1 enhancements, new release and roll outs;
- Create Group reports;
- Train new users and assists in the creation of local reports.
- Perform internal audit assignments.
Master or Bachelor degree in accounting (IFRS) and good knowledge of multidimensional reporting software. With at least 3 years experience in the area of accounting/controlling/reporting/analysis
Good communication skills and team spirit.
Performance driven person with critical analytical mindset.
Dept knowledge of IFRS accounting and information systems, structure and technology.
Language: Dutch, English: speaking, reading and writing
French: speaking, reading